Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Christian Rich - The Decadence [Mixtape]

Here I Go Sleeping On People Again! I Don't Know What Drawn Me To This Group But I Listened To This Hello Virgin Song And I Was Like Hold On, I Like This. So I Took The Time Out To Check Out The Mixtape The Song Was From And Guess What I Found? The Decadence. It's Christian Rich's New Project That Dropped Not To Long Ago. It Even Features The Likes Of Pharrell, And Young Money's Own, Shanell AKA SNL. To Be Honest I'm Listening To This Mixtape Right Now And I'm Not Disappointed At What I'm Hearing. Also I'd Like To Point Out The Dope As Hell Artwork. Did I Mention These Kids Got  Their Own Website? Let Me Stop. I'm Down. Ya'll Make Sure Ya'll Check This Out. Track Listing And Download Below.

Respects Goes To XclusiveZone For The Spot

01. P'S (Featuring Pharell Williams)
02. Hello Virgin
03. Famous Girl
04. Nothing Like Trouble
05. Stacks
06. Malicious (Featuring Shanell AKA SNL)
07. Break Ups (Featuring Pusha T)
08. Private Secret (Featuring Ashlie Luckett)
09. Breakfast At Tiffany's
10. My First Model (Featuring GLC)
11. Lady Of The Night (Featuring Y-O Of U-N-I)
12. No Victory
13. Famous Girl (BJorn Of Peter, BJorn And John Vs Christian Rich Remix)
14. Famous Girl (DJ Benzi And DStar Remix)
15. Famous Girl (Clinton Spark And DJ Snake Remix)

No comments: